Panama City, FL
Short Term with Possibility of being Long Term
Starting at $15.00
Posted Day Ago
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
Administrative Assistant Duties
- Provides primary and first contact for visitors within the department.
- Answering multiline phone system for the team.
- Directing visitors to the appropriate team members or offices.
- Coordinates the completion of various forms and obtaining signatures as necessary.
- Assist with copying and preparing minutes and agenda packets.
- Reviews files for proper redaction.
- Creates invoices for office to send to external customers.
- Orders supplies for the team.
- Assists in the preparation and gathering of data to respond to Public Records Requests.
- Provides strong proofreading skills for the team.
- Responsible for organizing and setting up for all meetings including booking rooms, verifying technology needs, obtaining catering/refreshments, etc.
- Assists with completion check request and processing of invoices.
- Provides administrative support for the team including filing, copying, scanning, ordering supplies, and processing documents.
- Assists in departmental projects and provides administrative support in functional areas.
- Processes emails, written and telephone messages in a professional, courteous and efficient manner.
- Sorts mail, prepares responses and processes as needed.
- Assists in composition of communication and maintains records relating to communication.
- Maintains schedules and coordinates meetings including usage of community conference rooms.
- Schedules meetings for various team members and functions.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Expert Customer Service over the phone & in person
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic Excel
- Google Calendar
- Proficient with Web Based programs (ADP etc)
Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug-free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug screening.
Keywords: Customer Service, Administrative Assistant, Data Entry, Phones, Computers, Microsoft Office, Scheduling