Panama City Beach, FL
Long Term - Full Time
Starting at $13.00 to $15.00/hour
Posted Day Ago
Accounts Payable Assistant
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Wage Rate: $13.00 to $15.00/hour (DOE)
Attire: Business Casual
- Excellent data entry skills
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Experience with internal control procedures and regulations, preferred.
- Attention to detail and good organization skills as well as the ability to multi task and prioritize work
- Knowledge of accounting software required, Oracle based JDEdwards General Ledger System preferred.
- Strong analytical and verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including strong excel skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Associates Degree or equivalent from a two year college or technical school preferred
- 2 to 5 years prior work experience in an accounts payable role
- Review invoices and employee expense reports for proper coding and approvals and enter into AP module.
- Prepare weekly check runs.
- Enter AP contracts in Subcontract Module.
- Prepare AP related journal entries, including monthly accruals and reclasses.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- Maintain AP filing and scanning on a weekly basis
Email Resume To:
Snelling Staffing Services Panama City
Panama City, FL 32405
Your physical signature will be required to fully process a job application. Electronic signatures are not accepeted.