• 3+ Years Sales/Marketing Experience Required
• Heavy Customer Service
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Strong sales and negotiating experience
• Ability to coordinate and manage complex events and schedules
• Must be able to produce results in a fast-paced environment
• Extremely self-motivated, goal oriented
• Creates credibility by delivering on their commitments
• Experience with competency-based Interviewing preferred
• Ability to handle stressful situations
• Customer Service focused
• Attention to Detail
• Team player
The Recruiting Sales Specialist will create and implement recruiting strategies, conduct activity & efforts for their assigned positions. This position is requiring that a weekly placement quota be met and maintained on a daily basis. Primary responsibilities include developing and executing specific sourcing strategies in order to meet short- and long-term goals across various position roles. This position is accountable for sourcing and selection of variety of candidates for positions and clients (Management, HR, Accounting, Administrative, Skilled Labor, etc.). The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for building relationships with internal hiring managers, Candidates and Client Base. Each Recruiting Sales Specialist is responsible for maintaining client and recruiting base.
The ideal candidate will maintain organization by establishing/following a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program, candidate selection, counseling candidates on daily basis, and conducting and analyzing exit interviews. You will prepare employees for assignments daily. Various other duties as assigned by internal management.