Legal Assistant/Case Manager Pay: $31,200.00/year + Monthly Performance Bonus
Schedule Monday – Thursday 8am to 5pm; Friday 8am to 12:30pm
Completion of release forms so they will not be denied.
Identifying the locations of who actually gets the records ready for copying and mailing changes.
Medical billing sometimes comes from places other than the records, then some folks do records electronically etc etc.
Able to set and follow a “tickler” for follow-ups.
– Personal Injury Law office experience
– General Computer Skills (Microsoft Office)
– Excellent Communication Skills (both in person and via electronic communication)
– Research and writing skills
– Meet with and collect information for potential and existing clients of personal injury firm
– Coordinate with record custodians for records relating to potential cases
– Manage cases in order to ensure deadlines for filing of motions and other briefs are set
– Coordinate with other offices in terms of hearings.
– Coordinate with clients and potential clients to schedule meetings, appointments and hearings.
– Professional Appearance
– Business Attire Required
– Clear Criminal Background Check
– Drug Test
– Valid Drivers License
– Favorable Reference
– Solid Employment History
Email Resume To:
Snelling Staffing Services Panama City
Panama City, FL 32405
Your physical signature will be required to fully process a job application. Electronic signatures are not accepeted.