Panama City, FL
Starting at $11.00/hour
Posted Day Ago
Event Set-Up and Tear-Down
Weekends throughout February
Friday: 9 am until Approx 5 pm (could go later)
Saturday & Sunday: 8 am until Approx 5 pm (could go later) & 8 pm until Approx 2 am (could go later)
- Going to different venues along Highway 30A. Will be setting up events and weddings then breaking down.
- Needs to be clean cut as will be seen at weddings and various venues.
- Candidates MUST be there no later than the start time of the assignment, and MUST stay until dismissed around the projected end of the assignment.
- If they want lunch they will need to bring something as we will not be close to anyplace to purchase something.
- Client will supply cold water on the truck.
- Will need to be dressed in jeans or cargo pants/shorts and tennis shoes, client will provide a staff T-shirt for them.
- Must be able to occasionally lift 100 + lbs.
- NO SAGGING AND PANT/SHORTS MUST BE CLEAN AND FREE OF WRINKLES!
Email Resume To:
Snelling Staffing Services Panama City
Panama City, FL 32405
Your physical signature will be required to fully process a job application. Electronic signatures are not accepeted.