Panama City, FL
Full Time - Long Term
Starting at $13.00/hour
Posted Day Ago
Client Access Rep
Pay: $13.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Attire: Business Casual
- At least one year of clerical/office experience.
- Previous medical office experience with a background of insurance knowledge and 3 years of experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is acceptable as educational requirement.
- Must maintain confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA regulations.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate with clients and others in a friendly and professional manner.
- Must check E-mail throughout the day and respond promptly.
- Must meet standards of Level I and Level II criminal background screening in accordance with FL Statutes (F.S.) 435.04 and (F.S) 408.809.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to maintain high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information in the EHR system.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Ability to be an effective team player in office setting.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent telephone and E-mail etiquette.
- Ability to use a computer with access to basic applications including but not limited to Word and Excel.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills when talking on the phone.
- Ability to gather and interpret information.
Email Resume To:
Snelling Staffing Services Panama City
Panama City, FL 32405
Your physical signature will be required to fully process a job application. Electronic signatures are not accepeted.